Blog Shembuj CV Teknologji Informacioni HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Financë dhe Biznes
I. Job Overview
Baruti is looking for a Training Manager to join its team in Prishtina, Kosovo.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Training Manager to support the ongoing training and development of our in-house and outsourced Client Services team in order to ensure a high-quality customer support experience. If you are excited to be part of a professional team, then Baruti AG is a great place to grow your career.
II. Job Purpose
Develops and administers training programs for employees, assesses training and development needs, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness.
• Work closely with Department Managers, to provide standardized, current training curriculum to new hires and incumbents.
• Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
• Close collaboration with account managers; supervisor, team members, and members of other departments, especially when it comes to improving the educational content
• Close collaboration with clients and site visits in Germany (for training purposes)
• Contribute to the implementation of new initiatives (baruti Academy)
• Oversees training programs that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
• Utilize a professional and engaging approach in the presentation of training programs, ensuring interactive methods are employed.
• Responsible for all training group preparation, facilitation and completion, including materials and classroom set-up/preparation, requesting log-ins and database access, and administrative functions pre-, during- and post-class.
• Provide regular updates to Manager, Training and Development, and operational partners regarding progress and/or performance of new hires and incumbents during training.
• Conduct training initiatives/classes in a manner consistent with supporting the business in meeting its goals and objectives; i.e., ensure trainees are adequately prepared.
• Creation of new training modules which are required in day-to-day business
• Didactic support for new ramp up trainings
• Evaluate and provide feedback to all group participants before completion of training and progression into job role.
• Participate in training focus group meetings and on training project teams for the purpose of identifying areas of opportunity and trends to enhance training curriculum.
• Coordinate with departments to arrange identified resources in support of training curriculum.
• Handle employee relations issues in accordance with Human Resources guidance and direction.
• Experience in Call Center Industry at least 2-3 yrs. in similar position or German course teacher
• Excellent communication & written skills in German are a must (proficiency level or native)
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Presentation Skills; effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; one-one-one, small and large group facilitation.
• Decision Quality: makes good decisions based on wisdom, experience, and judgment.
• Customer Focus; is dedicated to meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers.
• Managerial Courage; faces up to people problems on any person or situation quickly and directly.
• Managing and Measuring Work; monitors process, progress, and results.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Time Management; uses time effectively and efficiently.
• Good Listening skills; practice attentive and active listening.
• Creativity: ability to come up with new and unique ideas to present in a classroom setting.
• BS degree in education, human resources, or relevant field.
To apply, please submit your application before at [email protected]
The competition is open until 30.09.2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the job interview.
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".
Baruti ist ein auf Outsourcen von Office-Dienstleistungen spezialisiertes Unternehmen, welches Nearshore-Lösungen für den Markt in Deutschland, Schweiz und UK zur Verfügung stellt. Mit Hauptsitz in Luzern (Schweiz), nutzt Baruti ihre Tochtergesellschaft, Baruti Kosovo, um die Service-Bedürfnisse von Partnern, zu selben Qualitätsstandards, kostengünstig in den Kosovo auszulagern.