Blog Shembuj CV Teknologji Informacioni dhe Komunikimi HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Financë dhe Biznes
REQUEST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Service Contract (SC)
Developing the accreditation scheme including instructions for ISO 27701
Project Unit: Helvetas Albania
Funded by: Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC
Implemented by: HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation and Partners Albania
Location: Home-based or on-site depending on availability
Estimated duration: 22 man-days
Deadline to submit applications: 24th January, 2022, 14:00 (2 pm).
Interested candidate / team of candidates should send their CV and a copy of the documents required in the following e-mail address: [email protected]
The RisiAlbania Project is supported by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), in partnership with Ministry of Finance and Economy and implemented by a consortium consisting of HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation and Partners Albania. The overall goal of theproject is to contribute to an increase in employment opportunities for young women and men (age 15-29) in Albania. This goal will be achieved through:
(i) enhanced growth and job creation by the private sector in three selected subsectors agro business, tourism, and ICT (labor demand),
(ii) improved access to job opportunities and labor market information and services
(iii) improved skills of young people by improving the offer of private training providers in the three selected sectors (labor supply).
Risi is supporting the General Directorate of Accreditation (DPA) to extend its accreditation capacities to provide accreditation against ISO 27701 in order to respond to market needs.
The extension of DPA capacities involves the development and adoption of accreditation rules and related processes.
2. Objective(s) of the consultancy
The objective of consultancy is to build capacities at DPA to provide accreditation services related to ISO 27701 and eventual recognition of ISO 27017 and 27018 as integrated guidelines with the standard ISO 27001.
3. Expected Outputs
Based on the existing documented management system structure for ISO 27006 accreditation, the consultant is expected to:
• Deliver a training to DPA decision makers and file manager on ISO 27001; ISO 27006:2015; Amd 1:2020; and ISO 27005.
• Deliver a refresh-training to DPA lead assessors, technical assessors and technical experts on ISO 27001 and new requirements of ISO 27006:2015 Amd 1:2020 and ISO 27005.
• Develop the rules and process for accreditation of ISO 27701 certification scheme and:
Develop additional instructions for accreditation according to ISO 27701.
o Define the competence criteria for ISO 27701 assessors and decision makers, taking into consideration the requirements established in IAF MD13.
o Deliver a training to DPA lead assessors, technical assessors and technical experts on ISO 27701 and training of DPA decision makers and file managers.
• Develop guidelines for the application of ISO 27017 and ISO 27018 as integrated standards with ISO 27001.
• Deliver a training to DPA lead assessors, technical assessors and technical experts on ISO 27017 and ISO 27018 and training of DPA decision makers and file managers.
The Consultant/s will write an activity report including the above-listed documentation by March 25th 2022.
5. Consultancy profile
RisiAlbania and DPA are looking for a National Accreditation Body (NAB) or Consultant who bring:
• At least 3 years’ experience as part of a NAB in positions such as lead assessor or technical assessor for ISO 27001 and knowledge about add-ons (ISO 27701, and guidelines ISO 27017 and ISO 27018).
• The NAB must be signatory member of EA-MLA or IAF MLA for management system certification for sub-scope ISO 27001.
• Previous experience in training activities in international information security management system standards.
• Fluency in written and spoken in English.
6. Management and Reporting
The selected consultant will report to the RisiAlbania ICT Senior Intervention Manager.
Deliverables will be approved by DPA.
7. Submission of proposals
Proposals must be submitted in English in electronic copy via email to the address: [email protected] by 24th January 2022, at 14:00 (2 pm). Proposals handed after the indicated timeline may not be considered.
8. Documents to be included in the offer submission
a. Technical proposal (free format, up to 3 pages): describe the methodology and work plan you will use to successfully fulfil the service or activities requested.
c. CV: latest CV of service provider(s) (up to 3 pages), documentation of relevant previous experience (if possible), and contacts of the respective references.
b. Financial proposal (free format): the proposed daily fee for each expert shall include all taxes. The financial proposal must include separate budget lines for activities undertaken by each proposed expert as well as an expected level of effort for each expert.
9. Candidate /s assessment and selection
The selection of the service providers will be evaluated based on a cumulative analysis of the fulfillment of the evaluation criteria. The contract will be awarded to the service provider
providing the best technical and financial offer based on the evaluation criteria below:
Evaluation Criteria Max. points
Previous technical experience with NAB or technical assessors for ISO 27001 25
Experience in delivering training to accreditation bodies 25
Quality of methodology and of proposed experts 25
Value for money of the proposed budget 25
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".
The RisiAlbania project is supported by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC, in partnership with the Ministry of Finance and Economy and implemented by a consortium consisting of HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation and Partners Albania. RisiAlbania was initiated in 2013. Phase I of the project ran from November 2013 to October 2017. Currently the project has commenced with Phase II, which will last 4 years (November 20...