Teknologji Informacioni HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Biznes-Menaxhim Strategjik Shitje-Zhvillim Biznesi Financë
Our commitment to research, development and the production of biopharmaceutical products. Dompé is active in Primary Care, producing prescription drugs and over the counter (OTC) medicines, dietary supplements, medical devices and cosmetics. We are also committed to finding innovative solutions for the treatment of rare diseases where a new therapy can provide a significant improvement over the current standard of care. Dompé’s...
Dompé is one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in Italy, focused on the development of innovative therapeutic solutions for rare, often orphan care. A goal he pursues by promoting and becoming an active part of a network of excellence in all activities of the pharmaceutical supply chain, from research to development, from production to marketing.
Founded in 1940 in Milan, Dompé maintains its headquarters in this city. In Italy it is also present in L'Aquila, with an industrial and biotechnology research center, and in Naples, where a Research & Development segment is active.
Dompé also has offices in the United States (in Boston and San Francisco) and Tirana.
The identification and development of innovative molecules for the treatment of rare and orphan care pathologies constitute the core business of Dompé Research & Development, from drug discovery to drug registration, through continuous interaction with national and international Regulatory Authorities (AIFA, EMA, FDA).
Constant research in the field of new formulation technologies guarantees added value to development programs and ensures the realization of new formulations of proprietary products.
For our office in Tirana we are looking for our Regulatory department a Regulatory Officer
The candidate shall support and interact with Local regulatory manager in the following:
• Registration and maintenance of Dompé Primary Medicinal Products, Medical Devices Cosmetics and Food Supplements in Albania and Balkans
• Regulatory compliance activities
• Operational activities related to relevant databases & archives
• Administrative activities related to contracts, translations, applications’ customization, market access.
• Life Science Degree
• Fluency in English and preferably also in Italian – written and spoken
• Good computer skills, including MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
• Optional: previous working experience in the role, knowledge of law requirements in Albania & Balkan countries
• Good communication skills, proactivity, team working, flexible thinking, integrity
• Based in Albania
• Availability to travel.
To apply, send your CVs to [email protected]
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".