Partner.al Partner.al is currently recruiting “NET Developer’’ for a successful software development company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Participate in requirements analysis;
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
• Test and deploy applications and systems;
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing software;
• Integrate data storage solutions;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support;
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
• Strong knowledge of .NET framework;
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET);
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server. Familiarity with database schemas and relation;
• Skill for writing reusable libraries;
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP);
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
• Ability to complete projects, follow through, respect deadlines and come up with creative Solutions;
• Willingness to learn and advance in his/her career and become a useful member of our team;
• Communicative, people person, team player, intelligent, curious and hard-working.
All the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress:[email protected]
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al.