Blog Shembuj CV Teknologji Informacioni HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Financë dhe Biznes
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is one of the world’s most international businesses with a portfolio of globally recognized brands, a culture of open-mindedness and a bright and dynamic future. Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
We are looking for candidates for the position of
located in Tirana, Albania
BAT Albania is one of the entities within the Adria Cluster, all bonded by a unique strategy and a strong team mindset that nurtures diversity as one of the key strengths of our winning organization. In Albania we are present since 2001 and we have a high ambition to strengthen our position in the market.
Role holder’s principal accountabilities:
• Achieve TM coverage, visit frequency and outlet visit plan in order to maximize route effectiveness and efficiency in top HQ urban outlets
• Cover B2B activities with accent on relationships with the owner of retail shops
• Provide basic merchandising (placement of small commercial materials)
• Ensure that price is in line with the company strategy
• Visit various points of sales on daily basis and ensure daily contact with customers
• Provide support to the trade through regular and accurate communication, problem solving, specialized advice and fair trade.
• Maintain accurate and relevant outlet information
• Define, negotiate and implement Retail Partnership Program in best quality independent outlets to ensure adequate brand communication
• Working 5 days in a week from Monday to Friday
• University Degree
• Experience in Marketing or Promotion
• Product knowledge, brand and trade program deployment
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, external suppliers and commercial partners
• Selling skills
• Communication & presentation skills
• Ability to build & maintain customer’s relationships
• Self-motivated and open-minded
• Team Player
• Driver’s license preferred
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• High level PC skills (LN, Word, Excel, PP, etc.)
If you are interested in the role, please send your cv to:
until 24th of September 2021
Looking forward to receiving your application!
Your BAT Team
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is one of the world’s most international businesses with a portfolio of globally recognized brands, a culture of open-mindedness and a bright and dynamic future. Their aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
They sell their brands in more than...