Teknologji Informacioni Shembuj CV HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Biznes-Menaxhim Strategjik Financë
Penelope Networking Solutions is searching for his international partner an exceptionally talented Lead Backend Engineer to advance their healthcare products.
• Implement changes that precisely match product specifications.
• Help improve specification by asking questions about edge cases and behavior during the planning and scoping stages.
• Provide product feedback to the rest of the team when new ideas and problems arise.
• Focus on projects that have an impact on improving business metrics and allow the team to quickly implement A|B tests to help determine improvements.
• Increase the visibility of service performance and health and ensure we have the appropriate logs/alerts in place to respond quickly and recover from problems.
• Improve the stability and performance of the backend services, and increase visibility into the health of the system by improving our logging, alerting, and process around recovering from problems.
• Write code that has been tested well enough before shipping so that we do not cause a noticeable increase in the number of support issues filed over time.
• When critical bugs are shipped to production, proactively identify root causes and take the appropriate resolution actions so that we can recover quickly.
• Stay up to date on the latest technologies relevant to the backend tech stack, and use this knowledge to implement new features and changes if they’ll provide a better experience.
• Proactively assist other engineers on the team in fixing bugs and shipping features and updates.
• Write maintainable code that can be quickly updated as needed, and is testable and easily understood by other engineers on the team.
• Provide fairly accurate engineering time estimates.
• Be on call from time to time if there are critical issues on production that need debugging.
• Take ownership and responsibility to finish the features and issues assigned to you, while collaborating with the team.
• Assist deploying builds to production and QA environments, and have visibility on the status of Pull Requests and builds as they get deployed.
• Provide helpful code reviews and ensure PRs do not linger with long delays in review time.
• Devise innovative and cost-effective strategies for identifying and preventing bugs.
• Proactively refactor code that needs improvement, but without getting lost in constantly refactoring projects.
• Build a secure application architecture and work with other teams to build a secure information architecture.
• Become a reliable go-to resource on the team for feature changes and updates as new projects arise, such that you can be relied on to ship the changes in a timely manner at the quality level expected by the team.
• 6+ years of Java development experience.
• Strong OOP experience.
• Experience with Maven, Junit.
• Database experience desired.
• NoSQL experienced desired.
• Experience working in distributed systems.
• Experience architecting backend systems using Java based microservices.
• Good understanding of AWS Cloud (EC2, S3, ECS).
• Exposure to CI/CD, static code analysis.
• Previous experience as a technical lead desired.
• Growth mindset: receives feedback easily and incorporates it quickly.
• Proactive executor: thoughtful in approach and decisive in decisions.
• Pragmatic: balance scrappiness and rigor.
• Great technical communicator.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong product and architectural instincts.
• Enthusiasm and passion for quality.
• Takes responsibility for making sure issues are resolved and shipped quickly.
What we offer:
-Very competitive salary.
-Work with international & interesting projects.
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".