Informatikë Hoteleri - Turizëm Administrim Biznesi Shitje - Marketing Financë - Bankë
GSI Associates is an international based company with headquarters in London and regional offices in Bucharest, Malta, Skopje, Bangkok, and Pristina.
GSI is currently seeking to employ a Junior Software Tester who is a dynamic individual who can help drive to develop/programming high-tech software on a test-driven environment. He/she will be actively involved in developing the technology department and team ensuring that it works effectively and efficiently.
The ideal applicant will be someone who has a sound knowledge of the programing high tech - industry with a proven track record.
Junior Software Tester
1-2 Years of Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
▪ Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Infor-mation Technology or equivalent.
At least 1-2 years of experience in the related field
▪ Knowledgeable in SDLC and software testing process
▪ Knowledgeable in web service testing tools like SoapUI is preferred
▪ Preferably has experience in using management tools such as JIRA, TestRail
▪ Experience in Agile Methodology is highly preferred
▪ Strong verbal and written English communication skills
▪ Must be detail-oriented with strong analytical, problem solving
▪ and documentation skills.
▪ Must be amenable to fixed Mid-Shift schedule ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES▪ Involvement in several phases of testing including System Integration Testing, Functional and Non-func-tional Testing,
▪ Regression Testing, Post Implementation Verification testing, and coordination of UAT activities.
▪ Analyze requirements or User Stories across products and application to identify acceptance criteria, test-ing cases, and test scenarios
▪ Tests software to ensure that developed products meet requirement specifications and are within quality criteria and standards.
▪ Write test documentation such as test cases, scenarios, create test data and identify defects within the software products.
▪ Develop and execute test plans and test cases
▪ Develop test library and scripts in test management tools
▪ Work closely with development team – ensuring quality testing practices are incorporated across the de-velopment cycle & provide assistance in debugging and reproducing reported issues
▪ Ensuring that internal quality processes are followed and producing verification and validation plans, test reports, and other documentation that complies with regulatory requirements.
▪ Keeps technical abreast of trends and advancements within area of specialization. Incorporating these improvements into the overall process and anticipating their application for future projects.
▪ Maintains and drives continuous quality improvement in meeting with internal and external customer requirements
▪ Analyze software development documentation (business requirements, function specification, design specification) to ascertain system functionality/features
Please email CV in English at: [email protected]
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".