Blog Shembuj CV Teknologji Informacioni HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Financë dhe Biznes
Grant Thornton Albania is looking for a full-time IT Audit Associate
About Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Proactive teams, led by approachable partners in these firms, use insights, experience and instinct to solve complex issues for privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
Our busy firm currently has an opportunity for a professional individual to fill the role of IT Audit Associate. In this position, you will be responsible for conducting internal system audits and risk assessments under guidance from Senior IT Auditors. You will test and document infrastructure and cybersecurity controls.
• Provides assistance and support during the audit as requested
• Performs testing and carries out components of the audit program, as directed
• Throughout the audit, effectively utilizes the automated work papers system to document work
• Effectively learns the audit process and department standards for work paper documentation
• Participates in audits of IT aspects and projects, performs evaluation of key risks
• Demonstrates ability to document process maps and information flow charts
• Is involved in IT Compliance, IT Risk Management and IT Audit.
What you bring to the role
• Bachelor Degree or regular student status at some technical faculty or business informatics
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Hard working, problem solving capabilities, "can do" attitude
• Any working experience or student jobs are considered as an advantage
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
All interested applicants are welcomed to send their application until 31st October including a CV and other relevant certification if any at the e-mail address: [email protected] , by stating in the subject box the job title applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".
Grant Thornton is a leading professional service firm, serving a stable and loyal client base that includes many of the country’s financial institutions, corporations and family owned businesses. Grant Thornton team offers a full range of professional services including audit, tax and advisory, combining deep industry and business expertise, broad global resources and technologies, helping clients to improve their performance.
Profili i Kompanisë
Punët aktive të kompanisë