Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Head of Product eLearning
Location: Tirana (Albania), Remote, or Hybrid
Summary: We are looking for a motivated and highly qualified Head of Product eLearning to join an ISO 27001 certified leading UK-based corporate specialized on Service Management SaaS vendor, with an award-winning technology offering, and portfolio of enterprise clients across public and private sectors. The corporate enjoys strategic partnerships across continents, all driving significant growth, and is opening a new site in Tirana, Albania, as part of its strategic growth. This new leadership role is a key part of our strategic commitment to better enable our partners, customers, and employees to get the very best value out of the solutions we provide.
The Head of Product eLearning position will report directly to the CEO and will be located at the Hornbill Tirana office, remotely, or hybrid. The Development Department manages a wide range of projects and activities that benefit our clients, partners, and employees. The position you will be joining will be the “go to” person for all things eLearning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership, define, map, set direction, drive and operate our eLearning strategy.
- Plan and direct the creation of our expected learning paths, eLearning certification program and learning management systems, etc. The person will be the “producer”, the “overseer” of content, learning path, and certification program quality.
- Maintain full oversight of all things eLearning at the company.
- Work with internal and external individuals, groups, and companies to ensure the best quality content development and production.
- Plan and manage day-to-day activities and work to deliver on our eLearning objectives.
- Build a small production team, made up of FTE’s and/or external resources as required to meet the eLearning production goals.
- Demonstrable prior experience in both creation and operating eLearning and certification programs specifically around digital products and services. (4+ years of experience is necessary)
- Hands-on ability to help in the creation of our production processes and workflows, with a mind’s eye on the creation, and direction of, efficient and cost-managed content production and development processes and workflows. (1+ year would be advantageous)
- Good appreciation of eLearning and certification programs.
- Experience in working with external agencies and individual suppliers to help in the development and production processes. (1+ year would be advantageous)
- Budgeting and cost management, basic cost reporting in relation to content production. (4+ years of experience is necessary)
- Administer and generally work with learning management software, and digital systems. (1+ year would be advantageous)
- Expertise and understanding around digital multi-media, especially video and written content. (1+ year would be advantageous)
- Fanatical about enabling our partners, customers and employees to become experts in our products and solutions.
- Excited to join the corporate and build an eLearning function from the ground up (someone with experience and an eye on development into leadership would find this a very exciting opportunity).
- Good commercial mindset with the ability to understand and comprehend how some elements of eLearning can and should be monetised in the future.
- Ability to work with internal teams and individuals to help get content and raw material required to support content production.
- Good eye for design and content quality and able to uphold a quality level commensurate with our customers and target market.
- Good eye for detail when it comes to content production quality, consistency, and professionalism.
- Proactive personality. Our products are dynamic and evolve quickly, we expect our eLearning initiatives to follow a similar pattern.
- Highly creative and practical. You must be comfortable with an “evolutionary” and “continuous evolution” approach to content and learning development.
- Undergraduate degree (graduate degree would be advantageous).
- Related professional certificate/s are highly desirable (such as Agile Project Management, Scrum Master, etc.).
- Very good command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of any other language would be an asset.
Other interpersonal Skills:
- Quality and customer focus running through your veins
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- A can-do approach
- Able to pick up new ideas quickly
- Good team player
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Evaluation of candidates will be based on the document submitted under the “Application procedure” section. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview with the company’s CEO.
- Initial monthly net remuneration is between €2,500 and € 3,500, depending on experience. Salaries will be reviewed every July, depending on performance and results.
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance cover
- Critical illness cover
- Private pension scheme
To apply for this position, please submit the following before 26.10.2022 through the email address [email protected], with subject “Head of Product eLearning”:
- Your CV (in English); and
- One proposal letter (500 words max.) explaining how you plan to create, develop implement, and run the eLearning strategy of the company, with a brief budget included (in English).
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.
Për të aplikuar në këtë pozicion pune, dërgo CV-në tek kompania/organizata me email duke klikuar këtu
ose apliko nga duapune.com.