Kodi Punës: 72711
Front Office Manager
Balfin Real Estate & Hospitality is part of the BALFIN Group and covers sales and marketing services in the field of Real Estate and accommodation services in the tourism industry, offering to the market a high level of expertise.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, represents one of the most important and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. In the geographical aspect, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands and the Switzerland with approximately 6,000 employees. BALFIN Group activities include real estate development and management, retail, mining industry, banking system, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is sustainably growing based on the approach of improving the quality of livelihood for communities and environmental-friendly investments, contributing to economic development, by introduction of new ideas, increasing employment and social investment.
Position: Front Office Manager
Department: Resort Operation & Hospitality
Location: Green Coast Resort and Residences, Palasë
The Front Office Manager is responsible for management of renting villas operations, resort reception coverage and resort services of front office and respective staff. This Manager is accountable for a maintaining a professional work environment focused on superior guest service, staff supervision and allocated accounting functions.
The Front Office Manager and respective assistants act as manager on duty and thus are ultimately responsible for maintaining the life safety and emergency response functions of the Green Coast Resort & Residences.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day management of the renting villas portfolio including the receptions, bellman, valet staff operations, villas inventory and resolving all type conflicts and/or oversells, guest requests, preferences and/or needs;
- Lead, direct and motivate front office staff;
- Inventory and maintain accountability for all assigned renting villas and residents’ villas under renting program, equipment’s, furniture’s, etc.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check and credit processes and policies;
- Coordinate with housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure renting villas product is operational;
- Deliver resolution to customer problems, such as discounts, adjustments to cheques;
- Responsible leader and trainer to front office team ensuring they are supported and empowered to provide the highest quality of service at all times;
- Manage customer satisfaction and direct customer contact;
- Act as manager on duty for first line of support for services needed on the Green Coast Resort & Residences. This includes maintaining 24/7 phone coverage to meet or delegate appropriately for any given the situation;
- Maximize revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Assist with the preparation of revenue and occupancy forecasting;
- Meet Hospitality department revenue goals by delivering and holding staff accountable to deliver upsell opportunities for all of the Green Coast Resort services products;
- Assist with villas renting/ resort revenue strategy and implementation including marketing planning, promotions, villa rate, and yield production;
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by finance;
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis and simple configuration changes;
- Oversee the workload and schedule of the front desk team; assign tasks and responsibilities as needed to meet the needs of the renting villas, residences operation;
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs;
- Maintain renting villas key control;
- Verifies that accurate villas status information is maintained and properly communicated;
- Prepare and submit required performance reports related to the front office on time;
- Interview, hire, train and evaluate front office staff;
- Conduct department briefings as well as meet regularly with the team to discover any issues and provide resolution;
- Assure all staff remain up-to-date and familiar with procedures, activities at Green Coast, local attractions, current events, and other information in order to provide accurate information;
- Generate standard operating procedures, training and maintaining staff knowledge and ability to perform well;
- Ensure all front office employees is well-trained on all safety and emergency policy and procedures, ready to take action and lead should the need arise;
- Meet with other department manager to find ways of improving the guest experience.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in this profile.
Job position competencies:
- Planning and organizing;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Customer service orientation;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Professional appearance and attitude;
- Effective/Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to handle stress and stay calm under pressure;
- Financial management;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Decision making and judgment skills;
Requirement for the job position:
- Work experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of the best practices and procedures for customer service, hospitality, management, renting programs;
- Knowledge of the Opera system is an advantage;
- Hands on experience with MS Office and relevant software;
- Excellent communication, leadership, relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Balfin Real Estate and Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer that offers a professional and dynamic work environment, an attractive compensation and benefits package, and opportunities to fully develop your professional potential.
Method of application:
All those interested can apply by sending their CV and motivation letter at this link
Submission deadline: 15/12/2022
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data"