Teknologji Informacioni Shembuj CV HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Biznes-Menaxhim Strategjik Financë
Co-PLAN, Instituti për Zhvillimin e Habitatit është një organizatë jofitimprurëse që ka kontribuar në zhvillimin e qëndrueshëm, në qeverisjen e mirë urbane dhe rajonale, duke trajtuar çështjet kyçe mjedisore, zhvillimin e shoqërisë civile, si dhe duke ndikuar politika dhe promovimin e pjesëmarrjes së komunitetit që nga viti 1995. Në thelb të aktivitetit tonë është puna me njerëzit dhe institucionet, për të nxitur transformim të pre...
Co-PLAN is a non-profit organization that has contributed to sustainable development by enabling good urban and regional governance, tackling key environmental issues, developing civil society, impacting policies, and promoting community participation since 1995.
At the core of Co-PLAN’s activity is the work with people and institutions, to foster tangible social transformation and positive change on the ground by inducing change-driving knowledge in our society for smart management of our habitat. Co-PLAN fulfills this mission through means of pilot activities and advisory services financed by national and international institutions and direct involvement with communities, local government units and other non-governmental organizations in the field of urban and regional management, environmental management, and municipal finance.
Given the focus on urban and natural environmental management waste management, we are currently seeking a talented, experienced professional in this field, to become part of the Co-PLAN, Institute for Habitat Development team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities, comprise direct engagement with Co-PLAN Urban Environmental Management Unit for the implementation of activities and projects managed by this unit. For instance:
• Project Implementation and Reporting
• Sub-grantee management, Capacity building
• Waste Management and Alternative Fuels
• Environmental Impact Assessment/ Strategic Environmental Management
• Environmental Legislation (National and EU Directives)
• Should be able to conduct and deliver thematic articles both in Albanian and English regarding recent developments/topic in the realm of environment.
• Assistance to the policy and research experts during research activities and policy writing on themes pertinent to Environmental Management;
• MSc degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or Management, or in a relevant field of environment;
• At least 3 years of proven professional experience linked with environment (public, private or civil society sectors);
• Fluent communication and qualitative writing skills in English and Albanian;
• Good organization and facilitation skills for conferences, meetings, workshops;
• Excellent working competences on Office package and added asset for each candidate with high working skills on project acquisition, research and programs such as GIS, ACad, InDesign, Video Editing etc.
To apply for this position please send the following:
CV (euro-pass) and a letter of reference (in English);
Your most recent publication (in English or Albanian);
Applications are accepted until May 17th 2021, 17:00h.
Co-PLAN, Institute for Habitat Development is an equal rights and opportunities employer. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for the 2nd stage of the selection process by May 21nd 2021.
* All application will be treated with strict confidentiality in compliance with Law No. 9887/2008 “On the Protection of Personal Data”
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".