Detaje të pozicionit
Administrator te dhenash
Kohe e plote
Administrator te dhenash
Kohe e plote
Hiring Path: Open to the public
Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: All Interested Applicants / All Sources
Security Clearance Required: Public Trust - Background Investigation
Appointment Type ; Permanent
Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
Summary: The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (8 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Supervisory Position: No
Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
Travel Required: Not Required
The Customer Service and Data Coordinator advises senior management and section staff on how to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations; collecting and analyzing data to inform decision making; and achieving organizational excellence through appropriate performance measurement and implementation of quality management systems. They serve as the chief local advisor to the Management Officer and support all management sub-sections at post.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of three (3) years of experience in data analytics, handling large data sets and relational databases, monitoring, reporting and tracking performance using data visualization tools is required.
Must have a comprehensive knowledge of administrative support services to provide detailed and satisfactory services to management customers. Must have a very detailed understanding of data processing, data mining and analytics tools to examine broad aspects of Management Operations. Familiar with analytical methods involving qualitative and quantitative techniques for data analysis. Must be able to work well with individuals across several organizations and across cultures.
A Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics (Data Science), Statistics, Business Administration or Organizational Management or related majors required.
LANGUAGE: English level IV Fluently Reading/Writing/Speaking is required. This will be tested.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES Optional: Must be able to gather facts/analyze results relevant to specific issues, formulate conclusions, and make recommendations for action. Must have excellent interpersonal, briefing, and writing skills. Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint and other general software applications. Incumbent will also need the ability to consult and explain technologies to non-technical users. Incumbent must have the ability to take initiative to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve general software application problems. Incumbent must be able to self-teach new technologies, modify existing processes and procedures, and utilize good communication skills to articulate user needs and system requirements.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Tirana, Albania, may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), Letter from Veterans’ Affairs which indicates the present existence of a service-connected disability dated within the past six months, equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a public trust background check clearance.
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position.
• Residency and/or Work Permit
• University Degree
• Other documents
Eligible Family Member Applicants:
• Copy of Sponsor's Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
• Passport copy
• DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
• SF-50 (if applicable)
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Tirana, Albania.
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".