Contract Administrative Assistant.
- Prepare contract for deals and review to ensure accuracy of information included:
- Reach out to clients that have signed contracts and introducing;
- Pearl and our process; Following up with client regarding missing stips, as necessary;
- Communicate with Underwriting team regarding deals to get them funded;
- Follow‐up with sales team on the status of their deals and assist with any necessary items to move forward on the deal;
- May be required to perform other tasks and duties reasonably related to job responsibilities.
- Understanding of the sales and underwriting process, preferred;
- Previous experience supporting a sales team is preferred;
- Skilled at multi‐tasking; able to coordinate, organize, prioritize and execute responsibilities in the face of conflicting priorities and unexpected situations;
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM is desirable; ability to manage multiple software applications;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Effective verbal and written communications skills is a must;
- Strong phone presence is a must;
- Strong work ethic.
- English Proficiency C1.
Send your CV at [email protected]