Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses to select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained, and developed to embrace the future of work. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: Business Unit Manager (Marketing profile)
Contract Terms: In definitive
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Summary: We are looking for a Business Unit Manager (Marketing profile), responsible for both the program optimization, specifically focused on member acquisition, engagement, retention, and customer loyalty as well as modeling, analyzing, and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the program. He/She is responsible for setting strategic priorities of the loyalty program and driving profitable brand growth, customer loyalty, and client engagement. He/She will be required to manage both strategic and tactical execution of the platform aiming to reach sales targets of the company.
- Coordinates B2B and B2C relationships and develops each day while managing the Business Unit as the only multi-brand scheme in the Albanian market including more than 100 companies/clients.
- As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Marketing and Lead Generation strategy. Develop and implement impactful marketing plans (online and offline) that drive awareness, build brand differentiation, and drive engagement with companies, organizations, and Small/medium businesses (SMBs).
- Develop and implement a winning Lead Generation strategy.
- Take ownership of the business's reputation and recognition; including brand, PR, and communications.
- Prospect, identify and close new potential partnerships and define the onboarding processes to ensure smooth collaboration.
- Evaluates program performance and investigate opportunities in order to recommend promotions and strategies that drive program positive performance and member engagement (e.g., ROI, new member acquisition and activation goals, increased frequency, etc.)
- Manages all day-to-day activities associated with the overall success and growth of the Business Unit.
- Works collaboratively with Marketing, Finance, and other Development counterparts to forecast, manage and analyze program performance metrics and to report on activities.
- Proactively problem-solves and enhances the user experience.
- Manages team responsibilities for the development and execution of our Customer Contact Strategy. Analyzes each customer's data of current consumers and create personalized campaigns for them based on their needs.
- Updates, reviews, and implements.
- Training Procedures for the operational staff members of the clients of the Business Unit, in order to make sure that they will give premium service to consumers every day.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business clients and consumers in order to coordinate the effective delivery of the business unit marketing platform and promotional campaigns.
- Key role in the process of planning, budgeting, monitoring, and implementation of sales plan.
- Accountable for developing cross-functional relationships internally and with technology partners to deliver results in revenue, business unit KPIs, and customer loyalty.
- Leads a team of four.
- Guarantees continuous improvement and increase of work productivity for dependent staff and objectively evaluates the performance of dependent staff.
- Reviews reports and metrics, and identifies opportunities to grow and optimize consumer awareness, and market share.
- Master's Degree, preferred in Marketing and/or Communication.
- 5+ years of working experience in sales management and at least 2+ of experience in concepting, developing or executing customer loyalty programs.
- Strong leadership abilities and experience in managing cross-functional work relationships.
- Strong experience with consumer-driven tactics will be a plus.
- Highly organized, with the ability to combine strategic direction with hands-on tactical execution.
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in project management Up to date with the latest trends and developments in technology, especially in terms of communication, loyalty marketing, and publicity.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Very strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills (written and verbal). Can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a strategic focus Well versed in current marketing and mobile best practices.
- Outgoing, proactive, and team player Customer Oriented Results driven. Demonstrated problem-solving skills with business results.
- Demonstrated ability of responsible decision-making.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 6+ years in partnership management, marketing, project management, direct marketing, advertising, direct response, sales management, or loyalty marketing.
- Experience in modeling and analyzing various KPIs.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities, take initiative, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and build business relationships.
- Proficient in Albanian and very good command of the English and Italian languages (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of any other language would be an asset.
Perks & Benefits:
• The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities.
• A Company Culture that is Professional, busy and friendly.
• Fixed salary plus a performance-related bonus, depending on your performance.
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV through the email address: [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.