Blog Shembuj CV Teknologji Informacioni HOREKA-Hoteleri-Restorant-Kafe Financë dhe Biznes
Grant Thornton Albania is looking for a full-time Audit Intern
About Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Proactive teams, led by approachable partners in these firms, use insights, experience and instinct to solve complex issues for privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
Our busy office currently is looking for an Audit Intern Bachelor level plus. In this position, the successful applicant will gain wide-range exposure to the audit and assurance field by working with staff, seniors and managers. Initially, they are given less complex audit assignments. As they gain experience, they are given more difficult assignments and greater responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established company.
• Assist in performing analytical review of audit documents
• Assist in review and audit business transaction cycles including cash, treasury, capital expenditures, and other income and expenses
• Draft financial statements under prescribed formatting
• Develop a working knowledge of all computer applications, which are routinely used
• Prepare and analyze spreadsheets
• Completes detailed audit steps as assigned as part of functional audit reviews
• Assists in the coordination and implementation of audit work for the external auditors
• Continues to develop professionally through self-study and on-the-job training
What you bring to the role
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/finance or related field.
• 0+ years of experience in accounts or audit work
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well in teams and be well organized
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
• Gain hands-on experience in an Audit position
• Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
• Opportunity to attend networking events and company meetings
• A step toward qualifying as a certified public accountant
• Compensation available
All interested applicants are welcomed to send their application until 31st October including a CV and other relevant certification if any at the e-mail address: [email protected] , by stating in the subject box the job title applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".
Grant Thornton is a leading professional service firm, serving a stable and loyal client base that includes many of the country’s financial institutions, corporations and family owned businesses. Grant Thornton team offers a full range of professional services including audit, tax and advisory, combining deep industry and business expertise, broad global resources and technologies, helping clients to improve their performance.
Profili i Kompanisë
Punët aktive të kompanisë