Kodi Punës: 83722
Financial Institutions group is one of the largest departments at EBRD dealing with a wide spectrum of projects in the financial sector fostering development of competitive and sustainable financial systems in the countries of operation. FI is responsible for the delivery of close to 200 transactions a year and an annual bank investment over €5.5 billion. The FI sector portfolio reached €12.9 billion as of YE 2022 with the client base is comprised of approximately 320 counterparties primarily banks, leasing companies and microfinance institutions but also specialised financial sector participants such as stock exchanges and deposit insurance agencies. FI team is seeking for an Analyst who contributes to all phases of the project cycle, including project origination, structuring, execution, implementation and monitoring.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Work as a project team member on transactions in the Western Balkans and Eastern Europe, contributing to all aspects of project structuring and execution, including comprehensive research and analysis of background materials, market information and financial performance data; analyse and evaluate potential risks related to the proposed project, including analysis of financial statements, preparing and updating financial models and financial projections;
- Assist with the designing and processing of technical co-operation assistance, including preparation of terms of reference and internal approval documentation, to support the related investment project or the related policy dialogue initiative;
- Assist with communication with clients and other stakeholders, at the operational level, such as preparing draft correspondence, presentations, and following up on internal emails;
- Handle tasks for project implementation and monitoring, ensuring compliance with agreements, Bank procedures, disbursement, progress monitoring, client financial performance assessment, and ongoing risk evaluation and covenant compliance;
- Prepare timely and comprehensive draft monitoring reports and include recommendations for corrective actions where required;
- Assist with the effective implementation and monitoring of TC assignments including communication with TC client, monitoring of TC fund usage, preparation and filing of relevant TC progress and completion reports;
Qualifications, Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in the areas of expertise.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Professional qualification such as ACA, CFA, ACCA, or CIMA desirable.
- Quantitative/numerical skills are critical with the ability to interpret financial information and to design and use financial models.
- Credit analysis skills, with the ability to interpret accounts, understanding local and international accounting principles and practice of credit analysis.
- Computer literacy, conversant with Microsoft Office and spread sheet packages including financial analysis and modelling modules.
- Good understanding of relevant systems and processes.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and to deadlines and under time pressure.
- Good command over the local language of one of the countries of target region is an advantage.
- Relevant financial industry experience from an investment or commercial bank, private equity firm, asset management firm, or auditing/financial consulting firm operating to international standards.
- Exposure to the financial industry/country experience.
- Impact: Be part of a global organization committed to making a positive impact on emerging economies.
- Professional Growth: EBRD values career development and offers opportunities for growth within a dynamic and diverse team.
- Innovation: Contribute to cutting-edge projects and initiatives that drive economic transformation.
- Collaboration: Work alongside experienced professionals and experts in the field of finance and risk management.
- Inclusive Culture: EBRD is committed to diversity and welcomes candidates of all genders, backgrounds, and experiences.
Aplikim nëpërmjet email-it
Si të kryeni me sukses aplikimin tuaj tek duapune.com!
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".