- Product Developer 2 Reporting to the ICT Product Development Manager
Product Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Leads and executes company's product development projects with lower impact on company targets and with higher supervision.
- Proactively comes with ideas for new services and products
- Actively participates in new product/service design and develops product/service portfolio for residential and business customers following product life cycle management process and go-to market strategies on ICT, VAS and Device Management
- Conducts post-launch assessment of newly implemented projects and revises assigned product portfolio.
- Identify new revenue generating opportunities for company
- Provides change proposals and required KPI's on assigned product portfolio.
- Performs any/all other tasks assigned by the manager within area of responsibility.
- Management of devices portfolio in company, from ordering devices to managing stock and supply of different channels (business, retail, ecommerce).
- Reporting and presenting the situation and proposing new initiatives Management of e-Commerce platform
- Participate in development of telecommunication products, mostly with focus on ICT Collaborate with other Departments on designing new procedures and processed to facilitate the everyday tasks
To be considered for the role, you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Capability to spot and understand market trends and direct as well as indirect competition, target groups (buying personas), relevant technological innovations. Understanding of ICT industry and excellent knowledge of ICT products.
- Up-to-date understanding of mobile applications ecosystems.
- Working understanding of cloud products and ecosystem
- Excellent oral and written communication (with special emphasis on English language).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
Required Professional Education:
- Bachelor Degree/Master, preferably in Technology & Management, or Technology & Marketing
Required working experience:
- Experience in Product Management and/or Project Management, Min. 2 yrs.
- The successful applicant will join a friendly and professional team, where you will expand your knowledge and grow with the company.
Working place: Prishtinë Please fill in our online application form on www.ipko.com