Informatikë Hoteleri - Turizëm Administrim Biznesi Shitje - Marketing Financë - Bankë
TCN is a leading System Integrator and Infrastructure Company, which supplies advanced technology systems, products, solutions and services in electronics, information technology, telecommunications, defence, airport and air traffic control to government and commerci...
TCN (www.tcn.al) is a System Integrator operating in Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia and other countries. TCN is working on projects in Air Traffic Management and Aviation Systems, Defense and Telecom domains. In this context TCN shall employ one experienced Program Manager able to perform independently and efficiently, in an international environment, leading and supervising all project activities. TCN is looking for challenging and ambitious professionals with leadership capabilities, willing to boost their career and personal wealth.
• Available positions: 1
• Main Activity Location: Albania and North Macedonia
• Secondary activity locations: Other European countries
• Nationality: Albania, Western Balkans, or other
• Contract: 3 years with extension or “no time limit” possibility
• Operational language: English
Program manager is responsible for planning and overseeing all projects which are part of the program, to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Program managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
Project Managers, part of the Program, will report to the Program Manager.
Minimum-Mandatory Competencies / Skills:
• University Master Degree in electronic engineering, telecommunications, computer engineering, other engineering domain, or similar.
• 10 years of work experience, after completing of university studies; at least 8 years in technology related organizations
• 5 years of project management; Minimum two projects completed successfully
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Availability to travel in NATO and other European Countries
• Ability to drive business initiative; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; managerial and organizational capabilities;
• Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines; Ability to integrate into multicultural environments
• International Experience
• International Travel availability
• Driving License
Preferred Competencies / Skills:
• Experience with World Bank, EBRD, EIB, EU, or similar international organizations projects
• Work Experience with airport infrastructure projects
• Experience with large international system manufacturers or companies
• Experience with large projects, over 2 million EUR
• Master in Business Administration
• ITIL and/or PMP Certification
• Strong time management / prioritization skills
• Excellent attention to detail. Analytical and synthetically thinking/writing as well as excellent capability in writing and formatting documents.
• Capability to lead complex teams
• Very good Negotiation skills
• Experience with subcontractor management
• Knowledge about ISO 9001 management principles
• Project Related Financial management skills
• Knowledge about Commercial Terms and INCOTERMS
• Capabilities to produce technical documentation
• International working experience
• Additional Language, Italian, German, French, Croatian, Macedonian
The PM should have
• Clear understanding about duties and responsibilities
• Commitment, dedication and availability
• Flexibility with the working hours
• Clearly set goals for career growth within the company
The PM should be
• ambitious, persistent, friendly and cooperative
• ethical and professional at work
• compliant with the internal regulations of the TCN
• organized and systematic
• available for training and International Certification
The interested candidates must register to www.tcn.al section Careers/Job Opportunities, where they will find a more detailed notification and apply by sending an email by March 15, 2020.
The personal data of the applicants will be kept strictly confidential.
Detailed information will be available for shortlisted candidates.
1. Fillimisht klikoni butonin "Aplikoni".
2. Pasi klikoni këtë buton, më poshtë ju shfaqet mundësia të përzgjidhni 1 nga CV tuaja që keni krijuar në llogari si punëkërkues.
3. Në rast se kompania kërkon dokumenta shtesë, ju do të keni mundësi që të përzgjidhni dokumentat nëpërmjet rubrikës "Bashkëngjit Dokumente" që do të shfaqet poshtë "Zgjidhni CV që i përshtatet më së miri pozicionit të punës".
4. Në fund klikoni butoni "Dërgo".