Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Recruitment Coordinator. In this role, you will be accountable to manage the full recruitment process, whilst enhancing the reputation of the company with clients.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Ensuring that you attend to the immediate recruitment deadlines, such as, meeting advertisement deadlines, whilst at the same time ensuring that you also ensure that high work standards are achieved with all other, perhaps, more routine adminstrative activities.
- Coordinating the recruitment process, sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and interviewing candidates face to face.
- Expand a portfolio of candidates and managing the process for individuals to match their career aspirations.
- Provide advice and guidance to candidate like regarding the job market- with the ability to highlight trends and patterns.
- Advertise jobs to attract new candidates.
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives.
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs.
- Source passive candidates.
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates.
- Communicate with Recruitment Manager Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies.
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Use multi-channel approach to recruit.
- Identify key recruiting KPIs Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer.
- Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field. Talent oriented.
- Proven track record as a HR Coordinator, preferably in the recruitment consultancy and/or human resources.
- Ability to handle different projects in the same time.
- Proven communication skills; able to convey the messages in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player Good time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail; demonstrating attentiveness to all aspects of a task or process, alert and accurate.
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- Experience in Employer Branding methods.
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing.
- Some understanding of basic marketing strategies Proficient in MS Office.
- Must be fluent in English.
If you have the qualifications listed above, we would love to hear from you.
Për të aplikuar në këtë pozicion pune, dërgo CV-në tek kompania/organizata me email duke klikuar këtu
ose apliko nga duapune.com.