IT Auditor at Internal Audit Department
- Preparing the working program for the respective audited IT entity.
- Conducting the assigned audit field work with minimal supervision and within prescribed timescales.
- Selecting audit samples and identifying the need for additional work or opportunities for early completion, as appropriate.
- Correctly updating, filling and storing all checklists and working papers.
- Preparing IT Audit reports in collaboration with the lead auditor on assignments in a timely and professional manner, ensuring that the report is clear, concise, and accurate and risk focused.
- Sending the results of audits, examinations and investigations reports to the respective departments and periodically following up the recommendations provided in the IT Audit reports.
- Identifying and reporting potential areas of improvement and provide practical recommendations related to the audited IT entity.
- Identifying and evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of systems, applications and other various internal controls.
- Maintaining effective relationships with audit colleagues and the respective auditees.
- Performing research on information system technologies and applications to gain an understanding of the area being audited.
- Performing system and technology pre and post implementations reviews and provide results appropriately.
- Performing audit testing to determine the design and operating effectiveness of the key controls identified.
- Performing continuous auditing, controlling, monitoring and advising on the Information Technology activity.
- Following current developments in the IT and audit profession, and apply this knowledge to more effectively plan and conduct audits.
- Authorized to examine and prepare reports about issues assigned by their supervisors.
- Performing other audit tasks, as assigned by the Internal Audit Department Manager.
- Graduated from an IT related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT related disciplines.
- Possession of a broad understanding of the risks and control principles associated with aspects of IT activity and the IT Policies and procedures throughout the Bank.
- Possessing the required properties determined in the Human Resources Policy Manual.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online until 23.01.2020 in our website www.bkt.com.al or to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search#.
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.