DESCRIPTION & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES Mogo is one of largest and fastest growing secured used car financing companies in Europe. Successful development of Mogo is underpinned by robust capital structure, strong management team, highly sophisticated IT platform and industry-leading data analytics capabilities. We are looking for an experienced professional for the position of Internal Auditor. Internal Auditor will be responsible to identify, analyze and assess risks and internal controls, complete assigned audit engagements and communicate audit results to management and the board of directors.
- Actively manage and participate in audit processes according the legal requirements;
- Create annual internal audit plan and follow implementation of thereof.
- Identify, analyze and assess risks and internal controls;
- Write audit reports, agree findings and actions with the organization and communicate audit results to responsible management and board of directors;
- Provide input to annual and continuous risk assessment, planning and quarterly reporting;
- Perform Quality Assurer role in different type of audits;
- Promote best practice and motivate improvement in the interaction with colleagues;
- Coach others to enhance their competence and professional development related to improvement of internal processes; and
- Provide constructive advice and input to functions audited expected to lead to quality improvement of internal processes.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, finance or equivalent work experience 2-5 years in Audit (Internal or External Audit), Compliance or Risk Control/Risk Management in banks or MFIs;
- Possession of Accounting Certifications including Certified Accountant from SCAAK or ACCA from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Project management skills and ability to meet deadlines; and
- Good audit methodology knowledge as well as communication skills, analytical skills and problem-solving mind-set.
- Professional work environment where you will have chance to use your knowledge and skills in effective way to grow professionally;
- International experience with a positive and dynamic working environment;
- Financial appreciation as company financial results improve;
- Benefits including health insurance;
- Competitive salary
Please submit your application on the link below no later than January 15, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and any application submitted will be treated under strict internal policy confidentiality .