Performs a variety of routine and technical computer work associated with information, communication and other computer-based operating systems and applications.
Keep systems up-to-date through operating systems upgrades.
Monitor networking equipment and servers.
Assist with the design, implementation, and ongoing support of new software, systems and features. Installation, testing, and monitoring servers, firewalls, and new software.
Monitor web performance, network availability, and security. Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software.
Oversee troubleshooting for system errors.
Respond to IT issues; hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc. providing technical support directly or by phone & remotely
Modify configurations, utilities, software, etc.
Set up/Edit equipment and configuration for new & existing users.
Perform data backups.
Install and update network system improvements as needed.
Assist with Servers, LAN/WAN technologies, computer repair/troubleshooting software, networks, virus protection, Wi-Fi technology, and more
• University Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology. Certifications are preferred, but not required.
• Three years of similar experience in an information technology environment, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications. Working/Supporting or training of ERP is preferred
• Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
• Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
• Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects/issues at one time.
• Working knowledge of information technology systems and networking theory, principles, and current practices and developments;
• working knowledge of troubleshooting methodology;
• Ability to meet project deadlines and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and supervisors;
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Knowledge of English and Italian.
The professionals interested in this position should send a cover letter – stating the position you are applying for, - and a comprehensive CV in English to: [email protected],
not later than December 15th 2019.Only the candidates that meet all the criteria will be contacted. Coca-Cola Bottling Shqiperia sh.p.k promotes Equal Opportunities