Junior System Engineer (System Admministration).
The Junior Systems Engineer's role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities of this function includes:
- The Junior Systems Engineer's role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions.
- Work with team to implement and maintain the infrastructure for new and existing systems, particularly Microsoft On-Prem IT Infrastructure Systems, VMware Server Virtualization Platforms, Disaster Recovery and Cluster Technologies, Cloud and Edge Computing Services.
- Perform installation and maintenance for Windows Server and Linux OS, MS Active Directory Services, MS Hyper-V and VMware ESX Server.
- Implement and enhance systems management tools and procedures.
- Monitor system performance and availability.
- Keep accurate documentation of processes, standards and baselines across multiple environments, generating status updates of assigned projects and problems.
- Ensure adherence to all Operations policy, processes and procedures, particularly security standards.
- Assists customers in diagnosing problems and on systems installation, maintenance and upgrading.
- Reports to the System Engineer Manager/Chief Technology Officer, or Managing Director of the company.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or other relevant degree
- Must have at least three years of experience of system administration.
- Related experience or equivalent combination of training and experience in multiple hardware platforms, and integrated information and communications systems.
- Experience in working with helpdesk systems (monitoring open tickets, working with tickets and orders) and other similar administrative work.
- Experience in working with RMA, TAC, and other network and security equipment manufacturer tools and processes.
- Professional training in various technologies;
- MCSA Windows Server and CompTIA Server+ are preferred certifications.
- Demonstrated experience with a good knowledge in IT Management software and Monitoring tools.
- Knowledge on administration of Microsoft Server or Linux-based OS running on hardware platforms (Servers and Storage); Dell, HPE or IBM/Lenovo.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Data processing methods and procedures, and IT infrastructure systems Equipment and software characteristics of various computer systems and a deep understanding of system features and their integration capabilities Systems design, including requirements analysis, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational process.
Proven skills in:
- Written and verbal communication Negotiating with vendors, partners Interpersonal relationship building
Demonstrated ability to:
- Relate to all levels of the user community .
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members.
- Plan, implement and support systems in a complex IT environment Set and manage priorities.
- Comprehend complex, technical subjects.
- Create and motivate behavior change
Për të aplikuar në këtë pozicion pune, dërgo CV-në tek kompania/organizata me email duke klikuar këtu
ose apliko nga duapune.com.