The Systems Engineer's role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions.
- At least 5 or more years related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience with substantial exposure to both in-house and shared or out-sourced systems, multiple hardware platforms, and integrated information and communications systems.
- Experience in working with helpdesk systems (monitoring open tickets, working with tickets and orders) and other similar administrative work.
- Experience in working with RMA, TAC, and other network and security equipment manufacturer tools and processes.
- Experience in physical installation, hardware upgrades, checking and replacing defective hardware, (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, APs, IP Telephony and various IT Security Devices), providing support to colleagues in the field.
- Professional Certifications in various technologies; Cisco CCNP Security, Check Point CCSA/CCSE or Juniper JNCIA-SEC is preferred.
- Experience working with equipment from some of the network and security vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Check Point, Radware, Packet Broker etc.).
- Work with team to design, implement and maintain the infrastructure for new systems, particularly the Networking and Security Solutions.
- Implement and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers and other systems and in databases and other data repositories.
- Performing installation and maintain the different Network and Security Management Systems.
- Design, implement and enhance Network and Security Management tools and procedures.
- Monitor system performance and availability.
- Create and maintain the enterprise's security architecture design.
- Develop and keep accurate documentation of processes, standards and baselines across multiple environments, generating status updates of assigned projects and problems.
- Ensure adherence to all Operations policy, processes and procedures, particularly the enforcement of enterprise security standards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Leading hardware design projects to develop technologies.
- Responsible for analysis of systems to ensure operating within specification .
- Assists customers in diagnosing problems and on systems installation, maintenance and upgrading.
- May assist the sales force in making technical presentations and in the training and development of less experienced support engineers.
- May act as technical co-coordinator or project leader.
- Offer Pre-Sales Activities for Enterprise Accounts.
- Reports to the System Engineer Manager or Managing Director of the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Data processing methods and procedures, and IT infrastructure systems.
- Equipment and software characteristics of various computer systems and a deep understanding of system features and their integration capabilities.
- Systems design, including requirements analysis, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational process.
Proven skills in:
- Written and verbal communication
- Negotiating with vendors, partners Interpersonal relationship building
Demonstrated ability to:
- Relate to all levels of the user community .
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members.
- Plan, implement and support systems in a complex IT environment.
- Set and manage priorities.
- Comprehend complex, technical subjects.
- Create and motivate behavior change
Për të aplikuar në këtë pozicion pune, dërgo CV-në tek kompania/organizata me email duke klikuar këtu
ose apliko nga duapune.com.