We, Lufthansa Industry Solutions- Albania, are growing continuously and therefore looking for a Training & Development Coordinator. The profile assists and coordinates training and development programs. This role works with managers, employees and trainers to coordinate the time and location of training and ensure that the necessary resources and facilities are available to properly conduct classes.
- Obtains, prepares and organizes training procedure manuals, guides and course materials, such as handouts and visual aids.
- Conduct evaluations (gap analysis) to identify areas of improvement through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultations with managers.
- Communicates with managers to determine training needs. In cooperation with managers, create and deliver training & development plan (yearly; quarterly; monthly).
- Assists in the development of training programs and teaching plans.
- Assists in the company performance evaluation system.
- Review and prepare reports on employee performance and learning.
- Follow up execution of training plans, file and record into HRM system employee training & certification information.
- Contact and utilize outside resources for company needs related to trainings.
- Orders educational aids and materials as needed.
- May serve as administrative support in training sessions.
- Maintain a database of all training history and materials.
- Prepare monthly reports of training matrix.
Requirements, skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree Must have IT background.
- At least two years of work experience in training field.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple ongoing assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Must be a self-starter and able to function independently as well as be a team player.
- Good knowledge of information and technology programs.
- MS Office proficiency, intermediate skills with Excel.
- Very good knowledge of English.
Duke klikuar më poshtë do t'ju shfaqet emaili i kompanisë për të aplikuar
tek pozicioni.Kliko këtu për të dërguar CV tënde direkt tek kompania
Please send your CV noting the position you are applying, no later than October 30, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.