The PLAZA Tirana is looking for experienced candidates in the Front Office Department who will represent the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay.
1. Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
2. Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
3. Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
4. Understands room status and room status tracking.
5. Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
6. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
7. Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
8. Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
9. Knows how to use front office equipment and Micros FIDELIO PMS.
10. Process guest check-outs.
11. Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
12. Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
13. Uses proper telephone etiquette.
14. Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures. Courier Mail Register
15. Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
16. Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
• This position requires experience in the same role for at least two years in 4/5 star hotels
• To have essential customer orientation "high demanding"
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Flexibility and dynamism
• The willingness to work in shifts
• Ability to work under pressure
• Fluent knowledge of Albanian, Italian and English, written and spoken,
• Mastery of the package "Office"
• Knowledge of PMS MICROS FIDELIO
• Systems of online booking and GDS would be an advantage.
We offer highly formative experience in structured design 5 star hotel.
If you do fulfill all the mentioned criteria please send your application with a photo to the email address: [email protected]
Only suitable candidates will be contacted through phone or email address.
* In compliance with the Law No.9887, dated 10.3.2008 on Personal Data Protection, all information transmitted through your CV will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party.
Human Resources Department