Balfin Group is among the largest private investment groups in Albania The Group`s investment portfolio embraces activities of real estate development, retail sales, commercial and industrial space management\ services, mining and metallurgy industry, customer financing, etc
Spar Albania ltd. is an affiliate of Balfin Group operating in the sector of food retail with the right of exclusivity of the name “SPAR”.
Job position: Training Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Location: Tirana East Gate, (TEG), Tirana
Summary: The Training Coordinator is responsible to prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities in the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops implements and updates the training calendar.
- Schedules and coordinates all classroom training with Managers and Supervisors-schedules location, date/time, materials, and attendance.
- Develops, coordinates, schedules and maintains all training courses and programs.
- Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation, attendance and training data.
- Communicates data and reports as needed.
- Prepares and documents procedures for employees and management who are appointed for training.
- Maintains management training tracking process, enters data, tracks completion and processes communication and certification to recipients.
- Researches training suppliers and materials as needed – including details, cost comparison, and timelines.
- Demonstrates good judgment to properly screen and prioritizes work and recommends proper course of action.
- Applies frequently new projects and creative work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education: University degree in a related field.
- Work Experience: 2 years experience in a related field.
- Additional qualifications:
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Additional skills:
- Excellent communication skills as well as tact
- Planning and organizing skills
- Data gathering and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Facilitation skills
- Team player
Work conditions: Balfin Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application procedure:To apply for this position, please submit CV with covering letter before 19/09/2019 to [email protected]
stating the post on the subject line or by post to the following address:
Spar Albania ltd, Tirana East Gate (TEG), National Street Tirana-Elbasan, Farkë (Lundër), Tirana.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".