Lufthansa Industry Solutions is a service company for IT consulting and system integration. The Lufthansa subsidiary supports its customers in the digital transformation of their companies. The customer base includes companies within the Lufthansa Group as well as more than 200 companies in various sectors. The company, headquartered in Norderstedt, employs more than 1,600 people at several branches in Germany, Switzerland and the USA.
We, Lufthansa Industry Solutions, are growing continuously and are therefore looking for you as a SAP Support Specialist (m / w / diverse) for our national and international project assignments with our local customers.
As a SAP Support Specialist (m / w / divers) will work to assist users on different SAP functionalities and workflows. You will be part of international team located in more than one location so you will work in agile methodology.
• Acknowledge incoming request/ticket within the specified reaction time.
• Assist the user by answering to the request/ticket within the specified resolution time.
• Follow/prepare documentations and specifications
• Route the request/ticket to the relevant party to solve it.
• Be able to understand and interpret the use cases of various complex workflows in the SAP systems
- Basic understanding of the SAP architecture
- Standard SAP Navigation / System design
- Basic knowledge of job processing (sm36, sm37, sm38)
- Handling of the important standard transactions (se, su, sm, bd)
- Basic knowledge in Customizing SPRO (Details will be taught during the SAP GTS training)
- Basic knowledge in with accesses (suim, role view, including authorizations)
- ITIL Foundation Level Certificate or similar experience (optional)
Our offer to you
You can expect varied and demanding consulting projects, in which teamwork comes first. In addition to the aviation industry, our customer base includes a wide range of industries such as manufacturing and process industry, logistics, energy, healthcare and automotive.
In addition, as an employee of Lufthansa Industry Solutions, you benefit from flexible working hours, attractive compensation, including overtime, and company pension plans. Our range of services is rounded off by additional services provided by the Lufthansa Group, such as private travel offers and special employee discounts, as well as our Lufthansa family service.
Please send your CV noting the position you are applying for at: [email protected]
, no later than 30 September 2019.
Strong consulting skills, flexibility and communication skills at all levels
Willingness to travel