We are looking for a Senior / Intermediate Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Are you ready for a challenge? The chosen talents/s will have the pleasure to work and get paid training in Prague (Czech Republic) for a period of 1-3 months with a great working environment and great team players on board. After the Prague experience they will be part of the Tirana team working with exiting projects for the top leading Czech Republic and German companies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Help the team to resolve their issues faster
- Will increase quality of work by doing code reviews and building “good habits/standards” of coding.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (J2E7 J2E8)
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Development: OSGi bundles using JAVA framework OSGi (Open Service Gateway Initiative) OR Spring Framework MVC, Developing Web Services (REST API), JDBS, JPA.
- Tools and IDE: MAVEN, Eclipse, NetBeans, GIT Bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Methodology: SCRUM
We use cutting edge technologies on our daily basis like NodeJS, VueJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Docker Containers on AWS, Rancher, Jenkins and much more.
Accept the challenge and join our team in Tirana after a payed training in Prague, for an extraordinary professional experience!
Ready for the challenge?
Apply and lets talk![email protected]