Category: Finance & Purchasing Assistant
Educational Centre Albania is an International Company with its presence in seven countries. The company is specialized in distributing international well known publishers and other educational services in Albania.
A new vacancy has been opened for a Finance & Purchasing Assistant with the following criteria.
• Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
• Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
• Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Monitor warehouse stock levels and identify purchasing needs
• Research potential vendors
• Send and track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
• Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
• Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
• Prepare offers for clients
• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
• Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
• Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- A bachelor degree in Economic Faculty;
- A minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Experienced in working with an Web ALPHA system;
- A working level of English –(CEFR – B2 Level) both written and spoken;
- Possesses good communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – Excel
- A fast learner with high self-initiative and learning desire;
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage;
- The Candidate must have the following skills in order to fit into the dynamics of the company:
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Highly numerate with superior analytical skills
- A commitment to outstanding customer service
- Attention to detail.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae on the following address: