An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated backend developer to join a fast growing and internationally positioned company, to assist our team with the continuous development and improvement of various web projects. Within this role, you will work on your own projects as well as in an agile team.
You will develop applications that help the business to run both better and smarter, as well as playing an important role in delivering our internal and external facing web applications in line with deadlines.
- Work with a team of web developers, designers, and web project managers to facilitate the ongoing design, implementation, testing, and administration of websites or web applications.
- Responsible for web application development, database design, and system integration, version control, and ongoing collaboration with web and graphic designers, and content managers.
- Must be a team player and collaborator; able to accomplish a wide variety of tasks with considerable independence; solve problems creatively; take initiative to achieve results; meet deadlines; and maintain a positive attitude.
- Develop new and maintain existing Web applications that comply with policies, standards, and best practices.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation including (but not limited to) manuals, requirements documentation, and process documentation.
- Provide senior-level analysis, architecture, design and development for web-based application.
- Write code that is functional, optimally efficient, and standards-compliant.
- 3+ years experience in web development using modern PHP frameworks (Laravel and Symfony)
- RESTful API Experience (and experience with PHP cURL library).
- Worked with GIT source code management tools.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Experience with database modeling and design.
- Ability to work proficiently in Linux.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrated abilities to collaborate with technical and professional staff and function well in a team environment.
To apply for the position, please send a CV to: [email protected]