Orbico Group is the leading distribution company in South-eastern Europe, present in 21 countries. Over the two decades of its existence, Orbico has become the synonym of top-notch quality, high-end service and prestigious brand names with worldwide success.
Orbico Albania was founded in 2010 and since then has become a key player in the distribution business. Working with 20 principals and more than 60 brands, Orbico Albania aims at providing quality products and excellent service while assisting the average consumers in their daily needs.
This is a career opportunity for ambitious and dynamic individuals to become part of leading distribution company in South-eastern Europe!
As a result of the expansion of our Team we are in search for:Treasury Accountant Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly CASH Flow report
- Registration of the primary accounting documents and bank statement
- Registration of invoices, bank orders etc...
- Execution of payment transactions
- Cooperation with banks in connection to bank guarantees, loans, fees, ....
- Daily reporting of overdue receivables and follow up of Customer payments
- Daily follow up of payables and relationship with Suppliers, reconciliation of balances on monthly bases
- Calculation of interest on loans granted
- Participation in the development of IT processes in the service of finance and accounting
- Charging of interest for late payments, keeping records of late payments
- Work and tasks carried out in accordance with the rules of the profession and instructions of their superiors
- Cooperation with other departments in the company
- Reporting in Orbico Group Loans and Debt liabilities on monthly bases
- University degree (economics)
- Good Knowledge of Finance and Accounting Programs (Navision)
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity and honesty
- Able to work effectively with others
- Taking responsibility, problem solving, well in setting priorities
- Good communications skills
Work experience required – at least 2 years on the same or similar work positions
If you are proactive and have a personal drive for improvement and the right mix of knowledge and competencies, please submit your structured CV specifying the position you are interested for to our e-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for accepting application is till 31 July 2019.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.