interAdria is looking for a Junior Systems Engineer.The Junior Systems Engineer is assigned as part of Senior System Team that will assist to monitor, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems at company costumers. The Junior System Engineer with report to the Head of System Integrations, will partner with other department teams as members to promote the CIS mission and help support our growth. The primary purpose of this position is to assist the mid-level and senior Systems Engineers in the support of the technology infrastructure needs of the organization. This position would also encompass telephone support (land line and mobile), desktop support, server administration and if necessary, network administration.
• Provide technical support and maintenance for the information technology infrastructure.
• Develop and implement maintenance and patch schedules.
• Create, schedule and monitor system backups.
• Administration of Windows server environments.
• Administration of VMware environments.
• Implement security controls and adhere to the organization security policies and procedures.
• Provide server and desktop support.
• Report as needed, to management regarding project status.
• Conduct periodic reviews of the infrastructure and propose upgrades as appropriate.
• Maintain infrastructure in accordance with industry best practices and standards.
• Provide any other information technology support as needed by the organization.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Active Directory and Exchange administration.
• VMWare administration experience.
• Cisco network device administration.
• Experience in supporting Windows and Apple desktop environments.
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance or other related discipline.
• Support effective communication by assisting in preparation of written documents & visual presentations; effectively conveys information.
• Adapt to changing organization needs, conditions & work responsibilities.
• Accepts responsibility for own actions.
• 1+ years’ experience as a Windows Server Administrator.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understand customer service skills.
• Fluent written and verbal English skills (German language preferred)
• Ability to travel abroad for integration in EU Countries
If you think you fit the profile requirements, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, at the following e-mail address: