interAdria is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer.The Systems Engineer’s role in our company is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of our client’s information systems and support core organizational functions. This will be achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. The Systems Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
What you should bring with you:
• Strategy & Planning
• Collaborate with network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
• Work with executive team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Design and deploy new systems and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
• Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
• Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
• Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure system-related products and services
• Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmer and development teams.
• Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
• Integrate servers, including database, e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
• Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other applications.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
• Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems. Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
• Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
• Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products.
• Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
• 4+ years overall experience with Systems and deployments
• Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Good project management skills.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Fluent written and verbal English skills (German language preferred)
• Ability to travel abroad for presentation and integration in EU Countries
If you think you fit the profile requirements, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, at the following e-mail address: