Specialist - Financial Control and Accounting Department
• Review and control of related monthly/daily reports generated from IT Department such as balance sheet and income statement.
• Follow up and control with branches of monthly inventory reconciliation for GL Suspense accounts,
• To be a contact point for every issue faced with the Taxes Office
• Follow up and control the financial leasing process of the bank’s products and assure for the accuracy of the incomes booked from such transactions
• Daily reconciliation and detailed control of nostro accounts with Bank of Albania and correspondent banks abroad,
• Investigate and address to the relevant departments/branches of the Bank the problems faced with nostro accounts regarding bank’s placements, incoming and outgoing payments, cheque payments etc.,
-University degree in Finance / Economics / Economic Informatics
-To have at least 2 years job experience in related fields (finance, banking, and accounting).
•Knowledge and capabilities:
-Strong Financial and/or Accounting understanding and being versed in banking concepts is a plus.
-Good knowledge on financial reporting standards
-Good knowledge on financial leasing.
-Very good knowledge of English, written and spoken (Turkish as a second language is an advantage).
-Demonstrated proficiency with technology and computer programs- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
-To be accurate and trustworthy. Displays integrity, honesty and commitment.
-Holds self and others accountable for measurable high-quality results and meets deadlines;
-Capable to work under pressure.
-Very good oral and written communication along with strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
-Maintains a positive, open, and objective attitude towards other points of view and perspectives.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply until 23.06.2019 to the link https://cv.bkt.com.al/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_applwizard?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDA1MDU2OTk4RUYyMUVEOUEyODRBQjk4QjI5NUI4RkE%3d&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN#
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.