Profesionisti Recruitment Agency on behalf of our Client, is looking for a potential candidate for the position of Social Media Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and customer engagement via social media platforms.
Duties and Responsibility:
•Manage social media function. Manages content posting and monitors and measures the effectiveness across all platforms. These include but are not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
•Maintain a communications and promotional calendar.
•Ensure that content and social "voice" is consistent with brand standards.
•Monitor social media trends and use information to positively impact customer experience. Report findings and actions to leaders.
•Collaborates and assists in marketing and public relations initiatives related to special events, marketing initiatives, etc.
•Monitor and optimize performance, including audience growth and engagement.
•Identify ways to maximize and leverage social content in all forms of marketing.
•Other Duties as Assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
Experience: 3+ years of direct experience in social media platforms.
• Strong knowledge of social media marketing.
• Requires a good balance of creativity and strategic thinking.
• Dynamic self-starter who has a real passion for social media.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
• Maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude with associates, and management.
• A copywriting or graphic design background is bonus.
If you have the qualifications listed above, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV by specifying the job title at: [email protected]