INTRACOM TELECOM Albania, in order to meet the demands of its expanding business in
Albania is currently seeking:
Electrical engineers are involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design, through
to implementation, testing and handover.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible to design/prepare/ print out projects for the power supply (low and middle voltage) for all the Telecommunication Companies’ stations,
- Supervising the implementation of the power supply projects (low and middle voltage)
- Responsible for proper installation and function,
- Preparation and deliverance of all required projects and documents (design/prepare/print out) for the contracting (for power supply) between OSHEE and Telecommunication
- Responsible for electrical works in all sites of Telecommunication Companies etc.
- Responsible for the preparation of the reporting documents to the client (offers, budgeting, etc.) for Power Supply projects,
- Involved in preparation of Bid offerings for all electrical works as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Preferably previous work experience similar areas of expertize
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Package, AutoCAD, Excel etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records,
- spreadsheets and databases
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Preferably previous similar work experience
- Ability to travel extensively all over the country
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Equipped with Driving License
- Age not more than 40 year
- Ability to prioritize workload and adjust to the needs of the service.
- Able to work under pressure on time-sensitive projects
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Document and Time Management
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to use own initiative
If you are interested of the above position please send your CV in English (mandatory) via email
to [email protected]
Deadline for this job application isJune 08, 2019.
NOTICE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
About The Company
INTRACOM TELECOM ALBANIA , a subsidiary company of INTRACOM TELECOM, was
established in Albania in 2001. INTRACOM TELECOM delivers complete technological
solutions to its customers, mainly in the telecom sector, and continues supporting them with
high-quality after-sales services. We offer an excellent working environment located in the
center of Tirana, team support and extensive training.