We are seeking a Front-End Developer.
The ideal candidate will have an affinity for technology of all kind, be a natural problem solver and be passionate about designing and coding web interfaces and experiences.
-What you’ll do
• Create standards-compliant, cross-browser-compatible (desktop, tablet and mobile devices) HTML & CSS for visual designs with pixel-level accuracy
• Optimize performance of client-side code, taking into account issues of page weight, complexity, SEO, network, user perception, and other effects
• Produce and optimize image assets (e.g. compression, slicing, sprites)
• Engage with backend developers to optimize markup for CMS integration
• Design, code and test email templates
• Conduct thorough cross-browser and cross-device testing
• Continue to improve development skills and stay up-to-date on web technology trends
• Suggest and present overviews of best practices, relevant and effective current and new technologies
• Engage with the team on your progress and participate in status calls/meetings as needed
• Perform QA on web-based projects and debug front-end code.
• Full understanding of web standards such as HTML5/CSS3.
• Strong experience with Responsive Design;
• Comprehensive knowledge of UX/UI design and ability to work well with internal design team;
• Strong communication skills and ability to support design decisions with insights gleaned from data.
• Good knowledge of tools like GIT, IDE, SVN.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, wireframe and web design software.
• Creative, focused thinker who can articulate design vision to non-design staff.
• Good experience in the API of the most used Social Network.
• Interactive graphics development experience a plus.
• Italian and/or English.