Do you want to be part of the largest company in the FMCG sector in Albania?
Do you want a career based on merit and an opportunity to learn constantly?
We offer you this opportunity!
The Human Resources Department at Agna Group is looking to hire a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude, eager to learn and with ambition to grow professionally in the position of: Department Assistant.
- Contributes to the recruitment and selection process
- Provides support to the Onboarding (induction)Program
- Helps with the training programs of Agna Leadership Academy
- Contributes to the performance evaluation process
- Helps in all Human Resources Department projects
- Assists the Department Director and her colleagues with their daily tasks
- Manages all processes associated to employee documentation
Requirements and qualifications:
- University degree in: Law, Economics, Social Sciences or any other similar education.
- Strong knowledge of English
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Very good communication and coordination skills
Send your CV to : [email protected]