We are looking for enthusiastic, target driven and ambitious candidates to join our international business development team.
As a Business Development Specialist your objective will be to drive revenue through sponsorship and exhibition stand sales. You will gain extensive insights into the B2B world. Dealing directly with high level executives from a variety of solution providers you will gain a broad understanding of the industry that you are involved with. You will have the opportunity to meet C level managers and especially to facilitate business relationships between the major players in the industry.
Sell sponsorship packages for Allan Lloyds portfolio of conferences across a variety of industries (Experience In selling Sponsorship in this field is an advantage)
Contact past and new potential sponsors to discuss the sponsorship opportunities offered by our events
Identify and evaluate clients needs to customize the sponsorship packages to meet their business expectations
The Business Developer uses primarily the telephone and e-mail to communicate with the sponsors throughout the sales cycle
Collaborate with the marketing team to assist in preparing the event marketing campaign
Collaborate with the conference production team to plan the event agenda and the sponsors speakers slots.
- Full training provided
- Daily communication in English
- Highly motivating commission structure
- Opportunity for fast career progress
- Chance to work directly in international projects
- Opportunity to build future business partnerships with industry leaders
- Fluency in English is essential
- Business acumen and drive to succeed
- Basic literacy in MS Excel, Word, email, internet
- Professional telephone manner and high communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet targets and use initiative
- No previous experience is required
- English (Advanced) both written and spoken
- Knowledge of sales process
- Flexible and open
- Meet and exceed job targets
- Strong team player
- Enthusiastic and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
APPLY FOR THE JOB
We regret that, due to the large volume of applications we receive, only candidates invited to interview will be contacted.