MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The International Voice Account Manager
Manages commercial relations with the Carriers (fixed, mobile) of his/her portfolio regarding the international wholesale products. Develops and consolidates the turnover of his/her accounts for some or all of the portfolio of international carrier products. Prospect new clients for voice within his/her region. Propose a commercial strategy for each country.
1) Development of sales and purchase
- Manage mobile relationships with a range of customers within his/her portfolio according to the established targets of cost and turnover with the clients
- Coordinate and manage the overall customer relationship (sales, after-sales, collection, payments)
- Prospects, develops and contractual new interconnections with target operators
- Initiate client acquisition and retention strategies within his/her portfolio of countries
- Closely follow market evolution in the countries of his/her portfolio
2) Sales support: business follow up
- Update all required contracts and order forms following the process in place
- Ensure clear and regular communication with internal teams (marketing, billing, customer service, qos)
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Be able to rapidly demonstrate sale/negotiation skills with strategic accounts in a very competitive and challenging international environment.
- Able to be highly flexible in terms of team and account requirements adjusting role to optimize revenue and margin according to the strategy.
- Have experience of and capacity to work as a team as well as within project structures in a multi - cultural environment
- Ability to manage workload to reach deadlines and specified objectives (with particular reference to timely negotiation cycle management through to contract signature)
You will have:
- Sound reporting and presentation skills
- Experience of negotiating.
- Knowledge of mobile services (VoIP, SMS, etc.)
- Knowledge & experience of working with mobile operators (not mandatory).
- English Fluent both oral and written essential
- Other additional languages are a bonus
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft windows products, experience with sales databases and pricing tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail & proven to be a complete finisher
- Self-motivated, organized, with initiative and autonomy
- Flexible and capable to adapt to unforeseen events
- A business driven, results oriented individual who is highly committed to providing a quality service within the constraints posed by a rapidly changing environment.
Neofone has the following missions:
- to market offers and services to international and Albanian operators
- to manage the development, integration and maintenance of the networks and infrastructure systems.
The International Carrier (IC) entity is responsible for the sale of wholesale services to international carriers as well as for presales, delivery, customer care, sales administration and customer marketing functions on this activity.
Base Salary + Commission on profit
The position requires to travel abroad to meet with clients/vendors.
Neofone manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Please send your resume with photo to [email protected]
until 7 March 2019
Office location is in Tirana.
Only the applications selected for the interview will be contacted.