Abidat announces the vacancy for:Web Development Team Lead (m/f) Background
ABIDAT is a cutting-edge company with a wide range expertise in infrastructure and development with an extensive mastery in three main disciplines: Embedded, Enterprise and Modern Workplace. Our mission is to bring out our mastery to life and deliver the right solutions for our customers.Purpose and timeline
- ABIDAT branch in Prishtina is seeking an extraordinary and open-minded Web Team Lead who will work within a dynamic and ever-growing team.
- This vacancy is a great opportunity to work with amazing customers building next generation software products.
- The ideal candidate joins a professional and friendly environment.
- We encourage candidates who have deep understanding to our customers’ needs to apply and join our global team of dedicated software and IT professionals.
- Work with the latest technology and opportunity to engage in interesting projects.
- Employees participate in trainings, seminars and get relevant certifications for further professional development.
- For an ideal work process, we offer you a modern environment, healthy fruits every day and IT equipment.
- Travel to Germany or other client locations may be expected.
- Competitive salary, health insurance.
- Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s web policies
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
- Software documentation
- Provide technical leadership and promote best practices
- Assist in the development of strategic planning for the department
- Prepare and deliver informal and formal presentations to own team, department, other IT teams, and business partners
- Coach team on how to deal with stress related to job issues
- Encourage others to strive for continuous improvement
- Contribute to the environment and structure that nurtures drive and enthusiasm within a team
- Participate in gathering and preparing performance feedback for team members
- Proactively seek training and developmental opportunities related to software development and recommends for self and others
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any similar qualification
- Web Programming Skills, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API’s
- In depth understanding and passion for excellence in the area of WWT Core Values
- Have a passion for working to develop people to their full potential through coaching, mentoring, and servant leadership
- Ability to think creatively and recognize & encourage creativity in others
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding of SOA Principles and how they apply to Enterprise IT
- Passion for Software Development and well-versed in industry trends such as Mobile, Single Page Applications, Responsive Design, and REST based API's
- Ability to explain the benefits of Software Development best practices such as Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of German language is advantage
- Minimum 4 years of work experience
- Organizational skills
- Fast learner
Join our team today! Create with us solutions of the future. Please send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org