About Us: 2RM Lab
is a start-up software developing company currently working on an accounting software and other accounting related tools.
Our senior staff has accounting and IT developing experience and has been offering accounting software solutions for a number of years.
Our customers choose us for our high integrity and customized customer service.
Doing our best to be responsible in our work.
Selecting technology with the aim of serving our customers long term and always keeping with their needs in our view.
This is for you if:
You are disciplined, a problem solver and not afraid to ask for help.
You’ve coded, designed or solved operational problems in your free time. (Contribute to Dribbble, Github, or write blogs)
You are flexible about filling in other roles - every person in the team is expected to do does customer service for 1 week per year.
You are looking for or *already* enjoy working for a growing company and seeing it grow. With all your engagements outside of work, work should still get you excited and help you feel fulfilled.
When you work with us you can expect:
Salary: will depend on your role and experience.
Learning & Development Stipend: To encourage our teammates to grow professionally, we offer a small stipend for any course or training they’d feel like doing.
Vacation: Our rule is that you give yourself a break regularly enough. For some, that's a couple of days a month and for others, it's a few weeks a year.
Health Insurance: We cover half of your Health Insurance starting with your first day of employment.
What would set you apart when applying is:
Diligence in understanding the financial model (when we share it with you) and how our business works
You've held multiple roles similar to this one
Interested in joining our team? Start our application process here:firstname.lastname@example.org
+355 67 2060640
As part of our team you would be:
- Work closely together with your team's Product Manager and UX designers
- Have an eye for good UX
- Put team goals before personal goals
- Making sure our operations run smoothly
- Helping determine what product improvements should be made
- Fully autonomous in your day to day decisions in order to hit the semi-monthly and quarterly goals
- Documenting your code and make it easy for others to go through it.
- A university degree in computer sciences
- Your Work Experience:
- Rich experience in software engineering, testing, and quality assurance
- Successful past roles as a software engineer on complex projects
- Expertise in agile development methods and techniques
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools and techniques
- Knowledge with SaaS concepts
- You're comfortable working in:
- Java & JavaFx
- Relational databases
- HTML5, CSS3
- Desktop Applications
- Financial Software (preferable)
- 2 to 10 years of work experiance
This role is one you’d probably want because you:
Want to be truly part of a company and not being just a cog in the wheel
Want to help decide what should be done, not just to be given tasks
Like interacting with the people related to the software you build, whether a co-worker or a customer
Want to work at a growing start-up.