As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a member of the Assurance team, you’ll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate.You’ll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
- Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support,maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other service
- University degree in Finance / Economics / Accounting
- Experience in auditing for not less than 1 year
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages a plus);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
Applications will be accepted at email@example.com
until 23 November 2018
All applications and resumes are treated as confidential. Only short-listed applications will be acknowledged.