IT Senior Auditor - Internal Audit Department
- Preparing the annual internal IT audit plan.
- Assigning the IT auditors to carry out the related duties respecting the IT Audit annual plan and assist them in preparing the
- working programs for the respective audited IT entity.
- Coordinating the relations with IT Department or other audited departments during the audit process.
- In cases of changes of the work program, should implement the required changes, and take the necessary measures to
- conclude the programs on time and inform the Audit Management.
- Reviewing the IT Audit reports and making relevant corrections before delivering them to Audit Management.
- Sending the results of audits, examinations and investigations reports to the respective departments and following the
- application of the recommendations provided within the IT Audit reports.
- Identifying and reporting potential areas of improvement and providing practical recommendations to the IT organization to
- enhance the internal control environment and improve the efficiency of application systems used.
- Being proactive in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT audit approach.
- Developing awareness of challenges and risks arising from the introduction of new delivery channels and technologies, and
- contribute to improving IT audit’s effectiveness in these areas.
- Developing and maintaining audit systems, by producing documented computer programs and procedures for audit systems
- using standard development techniques and testing processes.
- Arranging effective on-the-job training and appropriate training courses for staff to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Participating in seminars, conferences and meetings related to IT Audit.
- Conducting other duties as directed by Head of IAG and H.O. & IT Audit Team Leader.
- Graduated from an IT related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in IT Audit and 4 years’ experience in banking.
- Possession of an organizational and representation skill.
- An analytical mind and interest in following the technological developments be knowledgeable about the IT systems and
- applications related to Banking and IT audit industry.
- Possession of a broad understanding of the risks and control principles associated with aspects of IT activity and the IT
- policies and procedures throughout the Bank.
- Familiarity with the internal audit processes and Bank procedures.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Professional IT audit certification (e.g. CISA)
- Some exposure to IT systems
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via the following link until 18.11.2018https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.