Cost Management and Budget Monitoring Senior Officer is a specialized expert profile who is skilled in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy in a structured job environment. This position is mainly in charge of coordination of forecast & budget process for COO/CIO area and monitoring deviations & reporting on OpEx/ CapEx spent/budget/forecast as well as total bank in general.
- Performs monthly cost tracking on COO/CIO area for proper allocation by budget lines/cost centers/categories identified and adjusts (if needed) the proper allocation (account
expenses) by budget lines;
- Tracks OpEx optimization initiatives implementation and benefits;
- Prepares for IT quarterly report by vendors as a section of IT dashboard;
- Acts as Outsourcing Function and assures that outsourcing activities requests and implementation follow RBAL outsourcing policy and are monitored accordingly;
- Assists in the preparation for Cost Management Committee and BoD Committee.
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- At least five years of work experience in Accounting, Finance related position; Experienced in preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports;
- Strong technical skills, critical thinking with analytical focus;
- Good organizational skills, flexible and multitasking;
- Very good communications skills; Able to build constructive and cooperative working relationships;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Fluent in English language;
- Very good computer skills.-Strong Excel knowledge / Experience with Oracle, Midas is an advantage;
How to apply:
You can submit your application to Human Resources Division within 17.10.2018 at our e-mail address [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed and only short listed candidates for the interview shall be informed.
Raiffeisen Bank wants to bring to the attention of the interested candidates that all the information related to the expression of their interest above, will be treated at the highest standards of security, in full compliance with the provisions of the law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008, “On protection of personal data” and the relevant by laws issued for their implementation. In addition, by providing this information, the interested candidate declares and gives his consent for the further processing of his personal data by Raiffeisen Bank only for the Bank’s internal use and only relevant to the purpose for which they are declared.