Skill for Jobs, S4J, is a Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation-funded project aiming to contribute in developing Albania into a more competitive economy and a socially inclusive society, by improving and increasing VSD offers for un- and underemployed women and men in Albania, with a focus on
youth, allowing them to find an attractive and decent job. The project will facilitate the development of quality VSD offers based on new ways of learning approach.
For Skills for Jobs project in Albania, we are looking for:
Communication and Digital Media Expert
Employment start Preferably by mid-September 2017
Contract duration Until February 2019
Place of duty Albania (100%) with possible International missions
- Develops and implements overall communication strategy for the Skills for Jobs project
- Responsible for project visibility towards stakeholders and partners
- Undertakes digital distribution, promotion, monitoring and website analytics
- Undertakes and oversees the development, production and design of interactive, visual communications, and digital products Arranges for, oversees or undertakes the research, storyboarding, production, design and development of a range of interactive, visual communications and digital products on Skills for Jobs priority areas through multiple platforms, as part of regular external communications initiatives and outreach. This includes, but is not limited to, infographics, graphs, charts, data visualizations, animations, micro-videos, maps, transmedia features, quizzes, web and mobile applications Curates S4J system news, speeches, press releases, videos and photos and events for project’ Events Calendar; Oversees the distribution of content for S4J social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) daily Arranges for or undertakes the set-up of newsletter templates, as needed, for major external communications initiatives and outreach purposes Regularly monitors and reports on website analytics to inform digital strategies online (e.g. user experience, SEO, etc.);
- Manages relationships with external providers and supervises the production schedules and work of designers, gives input in developing content
- Researches latest digital trends in communications space and conceptualize creative opportunities for digital innovation; monitors and identifies editorial and technological trends in digital content curation and applies them to S4J
- Researches and implements new avenues for digital content distribution and promotion
- Contributes to Knowledge management and capitalization of experiences
Kualifikimet / Kërkesat
- Master or equivalent degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Web Design /Digital Marketing or related areas. Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with digital media production and management, design, digital project management and communications at the national or international level.
- Fluency in English and Albanian
- Excellent project management skills, with proven expertise in working with marketing companies, designers (service providers)
- Excellent understanding on the intersection of technology, web, design, editorial, digital, social media and multimedia platforms;
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, visual communications and interactive storytelling methods; interactive and visual communications processes and web
- project lifecycles;
- Good understanding of best practices in user experience, usability and SEO;
- Strong communications, research, editing, and writing skills with proven experience in producing visually compelling digital products.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply within 28/08/2017 to [email protected] ; [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae including at least 2 referees contacts;
- A video message expressing the motivation to apply for this job.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Swisscontact reserves the right to
consider only such applications which are completely suitable with the requirements for the position.
Identifikohuni si punëkërkues për të aplikuar!